Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

How would you find out who the source of the 'borrowed shares' were?

Intriguing isn't it?

1. Would the Transfer Agent be aware of who shorted and where the shs came from, seeing as it's a subtantial nbr of shs. They wouldn't tell u WHO or which Dealers are invovled but ... would they tell u IF they have the transaction recorded or not?

2. OSC might be interested in this Short and too the length of time it's been recorded.

3. Shortsqueeze.com would know where or which Dealer they're getting the info from. If THEY can get this info - why couldn't anyone do so too. They're not Insiders or entitled to priviledge information anymore than we are - I wouldn't think they are anyway.

4. I'm presuming this is a Short conducted on the BB and as such recorded ONLY in the US. Hmm Why wouldn't it be recorded in the Cdn Shorts? It may have been transacted in the US but it's still part of the o/s shs of a Cdn Co. IS IT publically recorded by the TSX? It hasn't/wasn't among the names in the Post but they only show the largest - but prior to this last report of 5MM - this was a large position ie 11MM.

Been There ... as u say something seems "fishy" but u know what? Nobody like an Institution be it a Fund Mgr or the OSC ... nobody ... seems to care. Even if legitimate a Position of this size would have been made the Financial Press by now.

People lose interest like the Members of this Board tendering for no reason now other than to just get it over with. This is why corruption is so rampant - people are busy with their own lives and don't want to afford the time to fight to prevent obvious things in the market.

Even the OSC won't take the time to tell us we have a legitimate query - instead they tell us to consult with a lawyer.

We need an Secs Commission Ombudsman to consult with and advise if we have a legitimate complaint or if we're lacking proof and wasting our time.

Kinross has Won - we all know that and I for one don't expect any more offered to me for holding my shs. Nor am I a dreamer expecting another Offer to appear.

All I want is to make a Stmt of our Objection to the Offer by making them get a Court Order to obtain all the ARU shs. It appears to me from those of us saying they've tendered, we can't even do that with any great success.

New Message
Please login to post a reply