Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Since I was at work all day, I missed the final close of AUR, but found a message from my broker, asking that I place a return call. So now that AUR is delisted, come Monday will my shares automatically get transferred to K? Or do I have to call my broker, & give them permission?

Like mjdx9, I have depended on this forum for advice on what course to take, as Ive never been down this road b4. I have no grievences against Kinross, and their high risk profile as I regarded AUR in that light all along. I do fully expect gold to climb higher [significantly] once this financial can of worms flushes out, & some stablitity resumes in the markets.

I certainly hope that brief history lesson rolfoto posted regarding the depression of 1873, where it took Europe & the Americas 6 years to recover does not happen again [ thks for posting that]

And also for alot of the stellar posting members to this forum have given, only wished i had found this sooner!

I still , fully expect another takeover offer & I expect this will come rather shortly now that we are not trading on the open market any longer -------> Fearless

Is this pie in the sky or what? LOL, I enjoy ur posts Fearless, but a more complete explaination seems in order, as my faith in ur predictions is dwindling

Holding till monday

New Message
Please login to post a reply