Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: Re: Dissenting Shareholders Questions .... I'll WAIT!
Oct 04, 2008 04:35PM
Oct 04, 2008 08:16PM
Oct 04, 2008 08:47PM
Oct 04, 2008 09:00PM
Oct 04, 2008 10:52PM

Re: Dissenting Shareholders Questions .... I'll WAIT!

posted on Oct 05, 2008 08:15PM

Kerri, I hope I’m reading your Post correctly that you’re expanding on my opinion with an example to clarify to Orange Flash that although we have K shs in our acct, we can still proceed with legal action against ARU BOD should it be one’s choice to do so.

Just because we no longer hold the Actual ARU shs because the legality of a forced conversion following which the TSX Delisted ARU because there won’t be any ARU shs in existence to trade, doesn’t mean we’re restricted from proceeding with legal action.

I gave Orange Flash my thoughts, not a replay of anything Official I read. The poor guy had waited for 4 hrs for someone to respond.

I stepped up with my opinion as I know what it’s like to be in a tizzy not knowing what may happen to my funds the next Trading Day. I was thinking a response might help him sleep a little easier tonight until he can get an accurate directive from his Broker in the Morning.

I’m fairly sure he’ll be told the same thing but it will make him feel confident that it’s accurate coming from his Broker.

You started your post with my name but your last paragraph I hope was intended for Orange Flash. I’m a little slow to comprehend sometimes.

This sure is an active Board tonight and Darn It! I lost my Tie again! LOL I wonder what it was I said that someone didn’t like. Such a Devastating Mystery! LOL

New Message
Please login to post a reply