Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Yep, why would I want to go anywhere else?

I like posting here, not near so many interested parties with different agenda's playing games and disturbing the exchange of idea's and information.

I have received no offers yet from the WSJ to write a business column for them so untill then I guess I will just sit here and blog hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You are right though, Cabin fever does get bad for me this time of year and I can get somewhat unpredictable even for me hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Well if Ecometals did find the FDN extension to depth they were certainly not rewarded for it with that 16% share price drop on large volume today. It must be the Aurelian curse hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I myself with a high degree of confidence know were the extension to depth is located however I am not going to post my ideas about its location here for the moment. Afterall you never know who might be reading and I have no desire to give Kinross any free information. Though I will give a hint and say that it is not located in the scope of the FDN project. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

You are very right though, we all should do our own DD just as I have always advocated on these boards.

Regards,

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply