Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: Just noticed ARU boys still around.So.Of my 10 Gold Co.....

Just noticed ARU boys still around.So.Of my 10 Gold Co.....

posted on Mar 09, 2010 08:09PM

Yep own K, G, GNH, ORA, SMF, OSK, ELD, LSG, OCG, TMM & others BUT:..

This little RVC Gold Company has my spirits cheering it on.

You be the JUDGE.

Hi Fred... I thought you were DEAD until moments ago when I by chance landed here again.

Good to know your still around............................................Abe

Did nobody see this news release this morning? (First of year)

Richfield intersects 329 metres of 1.25 g/t gold including 233 metres of 1.42 g/t gold and 5.2 metres of 9.1 g/t gold at the bottom of the hole. ??

We have a tonne of land surround this discovery and nobody knows it. Richfield (RVC.V) went from around our price per share to well over $1.00 in a short period of time.

We will go up cause we are close, but if we decide to drill on the Key Property and hit we will go much much higher.

Good luck all

Here is a link on the TYE website to a map that shows how close we are to this discovery made by RVC.V

http://www.troymet.com/s/Key.asp

RVC: Fully Diluted Shares from Website: 39,215,947

$1.00 x 39.2 = $39,200,000
$1.25 x 39.2 = $49,000,000 (current share price at the close today)
$2.00 x 39.2 = $78,400,000

The Gold Report Interview with Victor Gonçalves (01/29/2010)
"Richfield Ventures is another company that represents a good investment opportunity], and has been kind of the poster boy I've liked over the past year because from about June 'til now they've gone from a low of 12 cents to somewhere around $1.20. But they briefly hit $1.95 a couple of weeks ago on some amazing results. I say amazing and I'm not using that word lightly. They drilled 329 meters of 1.25 grams of gold. That is a long, long intersection. That's three-quarters the length of the CN Tower as a drill intersection.

When it comes to drilling time next year, I think there will be a lot of interest in this company. So from these levels at the $1.20 range, it probably won't go anywhere significant over the next couple of months or so, but come about March-April-May when they can get back on the ground, even before they start drilling, I think we could see a significant lift in this company's share price. They could easily be sitting on 3 to 4 million ounces of gold. This company has only 30ish million shares out trading at $1.20, that's very cheap. It's a very, very compelling story."

Read: http://www.321gold.com/editorials/moriarty/moriarty100309.html

Obviouslythis one is going higher - been watching RVC for a while now and found anexcellent little write-up on it this morning at www.BullMarketRun.com.

One part I really liked: "The Richfield chart is unquestionablyextremely bullish and the stock’s strong technicals are supported by someeye-popping fundamentals."

Richfield Ventures is another company that represents a good investment opportunity], and has been kind of the poster boy I've liked over the past year because from about June 'til now they've gone from a low of 12 cents to somewhere around $1.20. But they briefly hit $1.95 a couple of weeks ago on some amazing results. I say amazing and I'm not using that word lightly. They drilled 329 meters of 1.25 grams of gold. That is a long, long intersection. That's three-quarters the length of the CN Tower as a drill intersection.

When it comes to drilling time next year, I think there will be a lot of interest in this company. So from these levels at the $1.20 range, it probably won't go anywhere significant over the next couple of months or so, but come about March-April-May when they can get back on the ground, even before they start drilling, I think we could see a significant lift in this company's share price. They could easily be sitting on 3 to 4 million ounces of gold. This company has only 30ish million shares out trading at $1.20, that's very cheap. It's a very, very compelling story."
- The Gold Report Interview with Victor Gonçalves (01/29/10)
"Recent exploration drilling on the company's Blackwater gold property has returned encouraging gold mineralization. Richfield is led by Pete Bernier, President and CEO. RVC is a Canaccord Adams 2010 Watch List company.

The company has released assay results from drill holes BW58 and BW59, the last two holes drilled in the 2009 program at Blackwater, both of which were collared within the core of the IP anomaly. BW 59 returned an impressive average of 1.25 g/t Au over a sampled length of 329.2 meters. Several higher grade, one meter samples were intersected including: 132 g/t Au (247 to 248 meters), 42.5 g/t Au (331 to 332 meters) and 17.8 g/t Au (215 to 216 meters).

The company describes BW 59 intersecting siliceous breccia with small intervals of chloritized andesite and lapilli tuff. BW 58 collared about 250 m to the southwest of BW 59 did not intersect siliceous breccia and was largely within andesites and lapilli tuffs. The best gold values occurred near the end of the hole in the lapilli tuffs, where 19.6 meters averaged 0.81 g/t Au.

The Blackwater project includes the Dave and Davidson properties, which adjoin one another. The Davidson property is a joint venture with Silver Quest Resources (Richfield earning 75%), and Richfield has an option to earn 100% of the Dave property (subject to 2.5% NSR). The Davidson property was initially systematically explored by Granges Exploration starting in 1973. Geochemical and geophysical targets were tested by about 2,000 meters of RC and diamond drilling. Silver Quest drilled seven holes in 2006. Drilling identified three separate zones of mineralization (Silver, New and Gold zones). The main target in the current program at Blackwater is a large roughly 600 by 400 meter IP resistivity anomaly that transects the Dave and Davidson border.

On 11 January 2010, 6.3 million shares of Richfield come free trading and 4.9 million warrants at
.17–0.22 (in the money) are exercisable, related to a September 2009 private placement."
-WENDELL ZERB, CANACCORD ADAMS (01/12/10)

"In Q4/09, Richfield released gold assays from its 18-hole program (expanded from 13-holes) at the Blackwater project in north-central BC, targeting intrusive/breccia-related gold mineralization in Hazelton group rocks. These results included, drill hole BW57, which returned 1.02 g/t Au and 8.2 g/t Ag over a length of 133.7 metres. BW57 was collared at the same location as BW46, a vertical hole that returned 1.06 g/t Au and 5.0 g/t Ag over 215.5 meters. Mineralization in both holes begins near surface below a veneer of overburden. In addition, this collar location is in the southwest area of an IP chargeability high and resistivity low that the company believes are related respectively to pyrite and silicification. BW57 was drilled to the west at -50 degrees. Assay results from drill holes BW58 and BW59, both within the core of the IP anomaly, remain outstanding and are expected in early January.

The Blackwater project includes the Dave and Davidson properties, which adjoin one another. The Davidson property is a joint venture with Silver Quest Resources (Richfield earning 75%), and Richfield has an option to earn 100% of the Dave property (subject to 2.5% NSR).

. . .On 11 January 2010, 6.3 million shares of Richfield come free trading and 4.9 million warrants at
.17–0.22 (in the money) are exercisable, related to a September 2009 private placement."
- Junior Mining Weekly (12/23/09)

"Richfield has recently released gold assays on selective drill holes targeting intrusive/breccia-related gold mineralization in Hazelton group rocks in BC. Last week, the company released one additional result from its initial 13-hole program at Blackwater. Drill hole BW57 returned 1.02 g/t Au and 8.2 g/t Ag over a length of 133.7 meters. BW57 was collared at the same location as BW46, a vertical hole that returned 1.06 g/t Au and 5.0 g/t Ag over 215.5 meters. Mineralization in both holes begins near surface below a veneer of overburden. In addition, this collar location is in the SW area of an IP chargeability high and resistivity low that the company believes is related respectively to pyrite and silicification. BW57 was drilled to the west at -50 degrees. Assay results from drill holes BW58 and BW59, all within the core of the IP anomaly remain outstanding.

The Blackwater project includes the Dave and Davidson properties which adjoin one another. The Davidson property is a joint venture with Silver Quest Resources (Richfield earning 75%) and Richfield has an option to earn 100% of the Dave property (subject to 2.5% NSR).

The Davidson property was initially systematically explored by Granges Exploration starting in 1973. Geochemical and geophysical targets were tested by about 2,000 metres of RC and diamond drilling. Silver Quest drilled seven holes in 2006. Drilling identified three separate zones of mineralization (Silver, New and Gold zones). The main target in the current program at Blackwater is a large roughly 600 by 400 meter IP resistivity anomaly that transects the Dave and Davidson border. A more subtle halo of the IP anomaly is also related to elevated Au, Ag and Zn mineralization. The recent consolidation of the area has opened the opportunity to fully test this target.

The company has expanded the current drill program with the intention to confirm continuity and mineralization to depth. Assay results from two holes of the original 13-hole program remain outstanding."
-WENDELL ZERB, B.SC., P. GEOL., CANACCORD ADAMS (11/11/09)

Anonymous Accumulating today Big Time near the highs of $1.70
excellent sign...

Bring on the drilling....

Yeah, the stock is still cheap - even if there is "only" 4M OZ in the ground. Only, because the drill program will hopefully show an even higher number but we will see at that time.

Price

Change

% Change

Volume

Day High/Low

52 Week High/Low

UNCH

0.00%

1.76/1.71

1.95/0.1

Last Traded:
3/9/10 15:41 EST