Exploring for Gold in the Rainy River and Red Lake districts of Northwestern Ontario

81m @ 5.08 g/t Gold, 28m @ 13.28 g/t Gold, 9m @ 12.88 g/t Gold, 46.6m @ 2.28 g/t Gold plus Bonanza grade Silver (up to 1760 g/t)

Free
Message: Interview with CEO today at one pm. Not sure if its Eastern time or what....

I listened to the interview yesterday with Jim and was very excited with all the information that was discussed. The potential is huge and it just takes time to put the picture together--one piece at a time...

I have several stocks right now that assays were to be out some time ago and we are still waiting for results.

The key to BYV and other stocks within my portfolio and your's is patience, for example, less than 2 years ago, I bought Atac Resources @ .33 cents--today Atac is over $6

We are expecting news any day now and when it does arrive, it will be another piece of the puzzle and will add more ounces of gold to the NI43-101 report. There will be assays arriving for the next few months.

Each set of assays will add to the potential to put a mine together. So we have to just sit back and enjoy the ride as gold goes to it's all time high.

Have a great day everyone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply