Exploring for Gold in the Rainy River and Red Lake districts of Northwestern Ontario

81m @ 5.08 g/t Gold, 28m @ 13.28 g/t Gold, 9m @ 12.88 g/t Gold, 46.6m @ 2.28 g/t Gold plus Bonanza grade Silver (up to 1760 g/t)

Free
Message: New lesson for some who think management doesnt lie...

These results are absolutely horrible!

Anyone suggesting the contrary doesn't know what they are talking about and is simply..."talking up their book" as is the term in the industry (implying promoting their own stories and agendas)...

Keep in mind the Burn's block is tiny...It's only 8o acres according to Jordan! If they don't find some additional high grade chutes...they're in trouble...

The northern fence that they released today way meant to test for the high grade up structure....None of these holes were even remotely close to replicating the 81 meters of 5 grams...They need to find more of these...Sure they've got a few more holes coming up structure, but that might just be the perfect time to get out..

under 1/2 g/t AUis very low grade...and in order to make that fly they are going to need a lot...I know Bayfield was never meant as a stand alone, but considering Bayfield put the screws to Rainy River with respect to the option agreement and took the property back...Rainy River is not going to do any favors for Bayfield unless they hit something big...

Anyway, I took my haircut first thing this am and was happy to get out at these levels as IMO this is worth far less....

I've made some additional comments on stockhouse if anyone wants to hear any critical analysis...

Anyway, I wish you guys the best...

T2

New Message
Please login to post a reply