Welcome to the Bioasis Technologies Hub On AGORACOM

Free
Message: Re: Bioasis Announces Filing of Its Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year-End Financial Statements and MD&A

Hi Hassy,

Welcome to Agoracom. I agree, it was great to see the updated timeline on the three major programs. We already had a good sense of the xB3-001 timeline from past company communications. But I was very pleased to see that both xB3-002 and xB3-007 are on track to deliver pre-clinical proof of concept data by Q4 2018:

"For the 002 program in glioblastoma, the Company plans to complete pre-clinical proof-of-concept (POC) (Q4 of 2018), initiate manufacturing (Q1 of 2019) and initiate toxicology studies (Q4 of 2019). For the 007 program in neurodegeneration, the Company plans to complete pre-clinical POC (Q4 of 2018) and initiate manufacturing (Q1 of 2019)."

What also really caught me eye was an update on the CQDM and Brain Canada collaboration:

"Over the course of three years, the project has assessed single domain human antibody libraries at the NRC for their ability to cross the BBB and act as transport vectors. Under an exclusive agreement, any new potential BBB vectors developed in the program will be added to the xB3 peptide vector family along with related IP, allowing the Company to pursue global commercialization of them, if warranted. With the conclusion of this project, two research candidates have been selected for their BBB transport capability and efficacy in pharmacodynamic models. These candidates may provide considerable value in broadening our internal program portfolios."

Exciting updates. Obviously, on the finanical side of things there is very likely something coming up soon to provide the funds for all of this exciting work and to position the company for a potential Nasdaq listing.

BearDownAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply