Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free
PR
Dec 19, 2016 11:14AM

Dec 19, 2016 11:24AM
Dec 19, 2016 11:25AM

If this is not allow to be posted just delete this post;

I wrote:

Any chance the investors that have been sitting in the dark while the stock value has dropped dramatically since the ASM can get at least a PR explaining all the current issues for the collapse of the share value? Also, even a statement saying what management is going to do to bring back confidence to all and possible new investors. Keeping investors in the dark just brings back the bad images of management for SFMI and GHDC.

This is the first reply I received:

Management is focused on getting the Q out ASAP. In addition to that they are taking steps to make sure this doesn’t happen again. I understand your frustration but we expect issues to creep up from time-to-time in a turn-around story. While the situation isn’t ideal the company is still doing great things for the shareholder. If the company continues to increase revenue and decrease cost of sales then I fully expect shareholder value to increase along the same path.

I replied: 

Can you elaborate what great things the company is doing for the shareholders. From the looks of the market value and the massive share dumping it is very hard to be excited about anything. Someone with a lot of free shares have been dumping them on the open market. Confidence is probably at its lowest point with investors. How can or could they attract new investors when the stock is $.0035 and falling further every day? Someone also shorted the stock which was finally covered just yesterday. The company/CEO has an obligation to keep investors/shareholders informed, which they haven’t.

They replied:

It’s definitely a tough pill to swallow but the company has increased revenues significantly while simultaneously reducing SG&A costs (good for shareholder). They retired 100% of legacy debt including toxic convertibles that could have done far more damage to the share price (great for shareholders). They also retired 130M shares and working to reduce by another 90M shares (excellent for shareholders). The “dumping” isn’t coming from anyone that held 5% of outstanding shares or insiders because I would have seen the SEC filing. If it’s shorting, which I do suspect, it has to be coming from offshore b/c the us short interest is only 10,000 shares (according to shortsqueeze.com). The company is doing their best to complete the turn-around, grow the company, and keep shareholders informed. Unfortunately it hasn’t been enough to support the share price at a fair valuation. I think the company was undervalued at $0.02 so it’s ridiculously undervalued at today’s price. At this point I have to believe that the OTC is a great investment space because of the inefficiencies and eventually the company’s market cap will properly reflect the company I’m following today. The best thing that could happen is the stock to find support up to the 2-3 cent range. At that point any shorts will be forced to start covering their positions. That many people running for that small a window is bound to take the stock into overvalued range and profit city for patient investors. 

Dec 19, 2016 12:32PM
Dec 19, 2016 12:39PM
Dec 19, 2016 02:02PM
Dec 19, 2016 03:09PM
Dec 19, 2016 03:26PM
Dec 19, 2016 10:00PM
Dec 20, 2016 07:10AM
Dec 20, 2016 09:37AM
Dec 20, 2016 09:49AM
Dec 20, 2016 09:50AM
Dec 20, 2016 10:31AM

Dec 20, 2016 10:37AM