Welcome To The Cancana Resources Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

HM - you are right, AR isnt being factored in at all to the SP

I have deliberately stayed away from it as we have so much to talk about re: the manganese.

AR is gravy. Carolina revisit is gravy.

I would say Chris Morgan saw the tie up as a way to bypass the expense of an AIM listing. I reckon the Mn breakout will blow his socks off.

People have spoken about the costs associated with bringing a 10m tonne resource into production - should we get that far. Well to my mind I think we are looking at a potential symbiotic relationship between Mn and diamonds....

Mn cashflow pays for the ramp up of the diamond plants....... then diamond recoveries (on top of expanding Mn cashflows) enable the development of a m'fucker sized Mn mine....... super sized Mn cashflows then underpin a serious pass at Carolina and other pipes, alluvials in the vicinity...... and onwards in a virtuous circle

After we get our debt piece we could be looking at never having to issue equity again and still be in a position to drill, blast and sample the fook out of anything that takes our fancy..... no MF, Kodiak, or any other shark need apply

John Ryder would bite our hands off if we offered him a similar gameplan. JR has been unlucky and in truth Pfaff was lucky to stumble across the tree root sample.

Like Napoleon said - "Give me lucky Generals"

New Message
Please login to post a reply