Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Doc,

MOASS is simply an acronym for the Mother Of All Short Squeezes (kinda like Sadam Hussein's mother of all battles comment). I think the MOASS is gonna have the same result as his mother of all battles, lol.

I think your second piece was a good move. I think the stock right now is nothing but manipulative trades on both sides with the manipulative sellers winning the battle today after losing the battle for a few days. If they ever change the name and cusip, I think you will see another push by the longs to drive the price up but when no MOASS follows I think it slowly spirals down. I am in agreement with another poster on one of these boards who suggested the Cardio insiders will easily be able to find ways to sidestep the restrictions and effectively sell some of their shares driving the price down sooner than the six month time frame.

But then again, there will be the pump of Q4 profits from the Merck venture to hype so this bizarre stock adventure is far from over. I won't be around that long though. I am only interested in confirmation of massive naked shorts or clear evidence they truly don't exist, and I think you know which of those choices I believe to be the case!

Jag

New Message
Please login to post a reply