Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

One way to look at it, the shareholders pre Jag are getting the choice in 6 months whether to hold on for longer or sell. We have no choice - we wait. The brass ring is coming ever so close now so why sell is one way and the other voices say I want some of my money back. I am of the belief the glass is half to 3/4 full and filling. I am holding.

On the other hand are the new investors like YAGlobal and the new consultants that use to occupy the CEO chair. A coin flip as to whether they will hold or sell or swing shares.

If there are 500 million shares out and 15% are Jag (865% Cardio) then 75 million (15%of500) may flip/sell freely till end of year. I don't believe many of the 85% will sell as I think 45% are controlled by the executive level and have the expectation of moving to NASDAQ. A reverse consolidation will make the SP rise and easily qualify for the big board. Big board and big fish. As discussed I would not buy but wait. The long feared stock pullback is approaching and you will need dry powder.

New Message
Please login to post a reply