Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Chillbear,

I completely agree. I think big trouble lies shortly ahead. Now it comes to light that banks are carrying massive amounts of troubled loans (including mortgage loans) at face value even though it is clear they will never collect face value. Another big lie they have been allowed to get away with for now but it will have to come to roost sooner or later. And with today's news about even higher foreclosures, lower consumer spending, and higher unemployment it could get ugly real soon. Yet the market still went up!

This rally has been triggered and maintained by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and the Hedge Funds to line their own pockets yet again, and the next big money will once again be made on the downside imo. And we all know, nothing of practical significance has been done to correct the short selling abuses and ability to manipulate so there could be at least a partial replay of the last few months of 2008.

For what it is worth, all my family's retirement plans were recently moved to 100% cash! I may be out a few weeks early but I refuse to watch it cut itself in half again. I actually got back to even by committing an investment sin...put all the money in one company that had gone down two thirds but almost doubled after I bought near the bottom.

Good luck to us all so we might have something at all left after the good old boys in government and on wall street get done lining their own pockets yet again. Where is the outrage?

Jag

New Message
Please login to post a reply