Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Great posts guys! Since the crazy massive tax-funded bailouts of failed bankers, insurers and anyone else who wants a handout I have firmly believed that the only way to restore even a small modicum of fiscal responsibility is a very large increase in interest rates along with an even worse beat down of the good old US greenback (read IOU probably not redeemable). The rocket scientists in the Federal Reserve and Obama's so-called financial advisors have left the toxic assets buried in the back rooms of the too big to fail financial institutions. Go figure. My time frame is a major new recession or maybe worse within the next two years. I have been trading in my black bucks for Canadian colour. As far as The Jag is concerned I am looking for one more quick uptick to sell my remaining shares. I shall then await to see what happens when the restricted shares begin to trade. We may be able to get the new company, which I think will be successful, at under .10 at that time. This will be particularly true if CardioGenics needs to do an IPO to raise capital which I think is very likely.

The good news is that our good buddies in China and India will be paid back in very cheap dollars. Probably serves them right for aiding and abetting the outsourcing of most of the US industrial production facilities and a whole bunch of jobs.

Rant over,

Good luck and thanks for the input.

Doc

New Message
Please login to post a reply