Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Jag-this,

Please save your histrionics and hyperbole for the Raging Bull CGNH board, this is Agoracom where reasoned discussion of CGNH occurs.

Since I have been invested in CGNH (July 2010) IMO the company has failed to deliver on a meaningful event one time - the aforementioned head-to-head study that was announced to be completed in Q4 2010. CGNH's share price suffered for this failure, which was exacerbated IMO by CGNH's decision to delay the announcement until post the filing of their 10K. A more investor-savvy publicly listed company would have announced this as soon as it discovered the need to switch to the Siemen's analyzer.

My willingness to speak to "their failures" is representative IMO of the objectivity I try to maintain when evaluating the potential of CGNH. The company like all emerging development companies encountered an apparently unexpected event in the IVD market place that required them to adjust their development plans. IMO their switch to the Siemens analyzer was a wise move and could provide significant impetus to an increase in share price if the head-to-head study is successful.

As regards Merck, CGNH's partner for the paramagnetic beads, this German company is the oldest pharmaceutical company in the world and would IMO be the largest if US politicians had not severed the US subsidiary from the parent company after World War I. CGNH could not have established a commercial relationship with a better company IMO.

Why Merck failed to commercialize the beads is a mystery to the investing public; what CGNH has hopefully learned from this experience is to not make public statements about the operational plans of another company. As I have posted previously Zacks would be well advised to follow this same advice. For the uninitiated, once a company licenses its product to another for commercialization, the licensee (Merck) makes the decisions on how the product will be marketed, priced and distibuted with minimal if any input from the developer (CGNH). Afterall the license agreement was executed to gain access to the licensee's expertise and capabilities in such actions and to mitigate the risks for the developer.

IMO CGNH will deliver the definitive answers you seek in the next three months and unfortunately for you the share price will IMO move well above the price at which you sold your position. But then again as a trader and not an investor you should be happy with the profit you made; while I as an investor will continue to hold my position until I am conviced that the stock has achieved the growth potential I desire.

As for your statement "...I don't see the stock making much progress outside of the manipulations of insiders and pipe financers" such unsubstantiated speculation does not IMO justify a reply.

Ante

New Message
Please login to post a reply