Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Jag-this, my initial response after reading your posting is to ask myself why are you posting on this board? Given your demonstrated lack of knowledge regarding institutional practices and FDA guidelines on the development of a medical device and your stated lack of belief in the commercial potential of Cardiogenics paramagnetic beads and POC analyzer plus cartridges; would not your time and energies be better served conducting due diligence on a company about which you are well informed and in which you have a belief in its potential commercial success?

Please be informed that every medical institution in the developed world utilizes an IRB to review proposed scientific research (clinical trial protocol,etc) to be conducted on human beings utilizing the institution's services. This fact is made transparent by publications within these institutions and by guidelines published by the FDA.

As for the rest of your post, I choose not to engage in non-productive gamesmanship. I have already stroked your ego by congratulating you on making a profitable trade. IMO the pending material event is the announcement of the results of the four hospital head-to-head study. Although I have to admit that I would like for Cardiogenics to announce the enrollment of the first patient in the head-to-head study, thus informng the market that the study is underway (useful information may be found on www.clinicaltrials.gov).

Ante

New Message
Please login to post a reply