Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Dog,

I chose not to repost my previous explanation as I did see any need for self-congratulations, afterall this is Agoracom and not Raging Bull.

FYI, please note that CGNH has confirmed my earlier post in which I offered that IMO KPMG was going to treat the vesting of warrants to vendors in a financially friendlier manner than Cohen used in the recent CGNH 10K.

CGNH announced - "The Company, on the advice of its new auditors who were hired subsequent to the completion and filing of its 2011 year end financials, and in consultation with its legal counsel, filed an 8-K on Monday, March 20 that outlined the Company's intention to restate its 2011 year end financials. The restatement was necessitated due to what the Company's new auditors believe was the improper accounting for certain warrants which were issued as part of stock-based compensation for third-party services."

Whereas I posted - "IMO what we are witnessing regards Cardiogenics' amendment of previously filed 10K is KPMG, as the new auditor, is applying a less stringent financial standard than the interpretation used by Cohen...Apparently KPMG chooses to not recognize the warrants issued to vendors as "fully vested" until the services rendered are complete, while Cohen took a more cautious stand by recognizing the warrants as fully vested upon issuance by Cardiogenics."

FYI, the following 5th letters are available for attachment to OTCBB symbols -

A = Class A;

B = Class B;

D = New;

E = Delinquent in SEC filings;

F = Foreign, except ADRs;

G, H, I = Additional warrants of preferreds;

J =Voting;

K = Nonvoting;

L = Miscellaneous situations, such as stubs, depositary receipts, additional warrants or preferred;

M = Fourth preferred;

N = Third preferred;

O = Second preferred;

P = First preferred;

Q = bankruptcy;

R = Rights;

S = Beneficial interest;

T = Delinquent in filing;

U = Units;

V = When-issued and when-distributed;

W = Warrants;

Y = ADRs;

Z = Miscellaneous situations, similar to L.

Ante

New Message
Please login to post a reply