Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Agoracom banned thegameisover on March 22. On March 25th Thebeatgoeson started posting. On June 12th Agoracom banned Thebeatgoeson. On June 24th MerleDixon started posting....On June 24th Mustang posted "We know who they are and only need to ignore their posts"...."ignore and hopefully they will go away". I agree with Mustang that everyone posting on this board knows who he is. If Mustang is correct it is very difficult for Agoracom to stop him from coming back time and time again....If you just ignore his posts that are incorrect someone reading this Hub, on a infrequent basis, will not know the truth....A prime example is the posts by Thebeatisover, over a couple of days, that attempted to convince investors that the volume in CGNH was somehow doubled. If Gameson and myself did not prove that premise to be totally wrong many investors would have been misled due to his lack of knowledge of how the market operates..........I am aware the HUB leaders recognize this problem. Until there is a solution investors should be very careful when they read his posts.

Jun 26, 2015 11:34AM
Jun 26, 2015 12:01PM

Jun 26, 2015 12:16PM
Jun 26, 2015 01:02PM
Jun 26, 2015 06:56PM

Jun 26, 2015 09:13PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply