Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free
Jun 25, 2015 03:01PM

Regardless of specific names, this forum has never been fond of dissenting opinions. I don't understand why only positive cheerleading is desired. This stock has gone from a split and merger adjusted high of almost $16 in 2007 to less than 2 cents today. All while good things were supposedly acomin' and the bead and analyzer technology of CGNH was going to revolutionize its diagnostic field. Had people investing in the stock along that disastrous path considered the opinions of the "naysayers", they would have lost much less money than they have by holding and compounding their losses by averaging down.

Even if all negative opinions are banned here, it won't magically levitate the stock. I only continue to monitor this board to see if I am proven wrong, but I still seriously doubt the potential for this stock. I feel sub penny will be seen before 10 cents. If anyone feels that would be yet another chance to load up and average down, go for it! If you subscribe to the theory that whatever you own, you don't own enough...certainly buy even more. As I have for years, however, I recommend against it. This continues to be just my opinion based on available information (or lack thereof), but if negative thoughts about the stock are basis for being banned, so be it.

Jun 26, 2015 12:01PM

Jun 26, 2015 12:16PM
Jun 26, 2015 01:02PM
Jun 26, 2015 06:56PM

Jun 26, 2015 09:13PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply