Free
Jul 17, 2009 09:59AM
Jul 17, 2009 10:55AM

Jul 17, 2009 03:29PM
Jul 19, 2009 02:48PM
Jul 19, 2009 03:28PM

Orgy, I suppose it is true then. You care not for anyone else's opinion other than your own short sighted view. You don't swear or cuss but you are very disrespectful with your continued "bashing". This is not civil, and were not talking about voicing once in a while but relentlessly doing every thing you can to discredit a wonderful story ie, sunday morning sunday afternoon sunday evening and so on.Why? At the least burpit has some sort of sense of humor and supports what he appears to be heavily invested in. I must say you are factual, but you twist facts in your posts to be very negative.1.1 million is a total so why direct it at one party? Because you are not a significant share holder you cannot see the value and protection achieved that is a win for all share holders. I will not put you or anyone on ignore thank you anyways. To me that is cowardly and childish thing to do, and I am not an emotional investor.I recommend to you orgy that if you are not happy reinvest accordingly and move on.I myself am very exited we are more than just "on the map" and the potential for a merger is looking very good.

King

Jul 21, 2009 12:39PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply