Free

The following 3 questions that you aked clearly have nothing to do with the negotiation process & will have NO effect on the end result of negotiations & break no rules whatsoever

Has the Chairman, James Mark Plaxton requested that his "M&A work fees" since March forward be held in escrow? Don't pay me now

Is it true that no M&A fees will be paid to Mr. Plaxton only if a definitive agreement is executed for a Board approved M&A deal? You don't ever have to pay me any M&A fees if I don't get us a deal

Has Mr. Mark Plaxton brought John Van De Beuken as a consulting operations engineer, under competitive terms, to assist with the ongoing ramp-up of production at the Castillo property? We hired a new employee

All highly sensitive stuff ????????

These are everyday housekeeping duties & the hiring of John Van De Beuken to ramp up Castillo is NOT sensitive info. TA either has no clue about who is working on the mine site or wants to delibertely stonewall you my friend. He clearly won't answer these questions as it would shine a favorable light on MP & as we all know by now that he won't do

Since he TA responsible for all press releases, company updates, financial reportings etc, the real question s/b

WHY ARE YOU NOT UPDATING THE SHAREHOLDERS ON THE EVERYDAY INFORMATION THAT WE ARE ENTITLES TO

Letting us know that John Van De Beuken {A very respected & very efficient operations engineer} is working with CSG is your responsibility & information that if "officially released" would help our SP greatly. Start doing your job

With NO shares yourself I guess you don't really care about CSG SP though

New Message
Please login to post a reply