Free

Jeffy .. I have simply reported what I have done to verify the notes of a new poster ... if they had been verified by the CEO, I would have been glad to have reported them. If he feels that could potentially be considered providing information not customarily available to all shareholders that is his perogartive.

Now, you seem to have answers, where can they be verified? I will be more than happy to post any actual answers received from a verifiable non speculative source and unlike others I will even provide the source information so that others can easily verify my postings.

Speaking of verification, since you and others determined to discredit my postings because they do not fit in with your theories on what constitutes a legitimate post are so sure I hold no shares, here is an offer to you or anyone else.

Make a deal whereby through our respective lawyers, they hold in trust say $25,000 of each of our funds.

If I or my wife's account does not currently hold at least double that amount in book value of shares and prior to the shameful increase in SGA expense at least quadruple that amount, you take my funds held in trust. If my wife and my accounts hold/held that amount your deposit held in trust is given to my lawyer to be disbursed to me.

I talk the talk , will you walk the walk ... I will!

I stand behind my assertions will you? ... or are you going to run shamefully with your tail between your legs?

orgy

p.s. woof woof

New Message
Please login to post a reply