Free

Orgy please re read my post. Those 3 questions cited are not sensitive & should be shared with the Shareholders. This is NOT a smeer against you but does question WHY TA chooses to keep this info secret. It's obvious the only reason is that it would be seen as a favorable move by MP & that shareholders would applaud it This is on his head not yours

I do however take exception to TA's evasive answers over simple questions that he ducked They could have & should have been answered quite easily as they have nothing to do with any company we are negotiating with & are not sensitive to the barganing process @ all

I am & always have been interested in anything positive that anybody whether it be TA, MP, Rory or anybody else has done for for the company. If MP has indeed made this offer then TA should have reported this as well as the hiring of a highly respected consultant

Now i also have NEVER even 1x said that you don't own shares as I know that you do I have followed your postings for 6 months prior to joining / posting myself. I know by now, that you know I also have substancial holdings here as I devulged it publically in front of everybody @ the AGM so again I don't know why you are attacking me on this issue

I did say & stand by the fact that TA has not purchased any shares. I do believe he should be updating shareholders & the general public on issues that do not compromise negotiations but do enhance our SP. In both of these issues he is woefully lacking

Lastly you said that I seem to have the answers. Where in the H did I say I have the answers. I wish I did know, as I have a lot more questions then answers

I fully support the statement made by the "old miner" & fully believe it as he had to many names & details for it to be false. Information is often leaked out as there 2-3 companies negotiating, 2 sets of lawyers, consultants, staffs, families etc and any one of those many, many sources may have {and probably did} leak some info

But that doesn't mean it is false or leaked from CSG side of the fence

New Message
Please login to post a reply