Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Tomorrow

posted on Dec 17, 2007 12:38PM

Back to the previous bottom around 3.35 to 3.4 again ?

Yes Greenspan should better keep his mouth shut .In some way he thinks he's still the boss of the FED.

About this 

I am happy to see that nowadays being bilingual is commonplace among you young fellows. It must make things a lot easier in your travels .

That's right.I suggest come to live for a while in Belgium.It's normal here to speak 2 to 3 languages otherwise we can't communicate.

I practice my english most on boards and looking to CNN ,CNBC, or on trips I make during vacation.

For French no problem because we have both in our country and it's so little if you drive 100 to 150 miles you have to speak another language.Specially the Dutch spoken people are most billinqual but I can understand that US and most Canadians speak only English because if you don't travel outside you don't need to speak another language.

To me English is not so difficult to speak and to learn.I can talk Frensh but my writing is not so good and I speak also a little German.

Sometimes I see some Frensh words appearing on this board  .

New Message
Please login to post a reply