Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Message: Re: Great DD post from the FTMC board - Good perspective

The best thing I would do right is to hold on to my shares or  even add a few more to my current holding. As CLL remains a long term investment for me as the future looks more promising as the company moves forwards. Even though the markets does not look too promising because of the external factors related to the subprime issues that may inturn have some recessionary effects.

However, CLL's fundamentals remains intact as they continue to increase their production from POD1. An are waiting to get POD2 under construction once they get the nod from the EUB.

If you take a look back during 1997 (tech melt down). RIM's share price was trading quite high to a point and bang they dropped with the overall markets. But they have recovered very nicely and had several stock splits in the past many years as their business grew and having techology advances.

New Message
Please login to post a reply