Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Message: Re: Great DD post from the FTMC board - Good perspective

Thanks for the informative links Lucky Dog, much appreciated.

Responding to the comments of others here, we in the US seem to be experiencing a lack of financial discipline.  Huge expensive houses cropping up all the time, I don't understand where the people are even coming from to buy them, aside from how are they paying for them?  Heating (NG) costs are through the roof, how do we afford to heat our homes and even drive to work?  People have taken the equity from their homes through refinancing.  Women hairdressers drive huge pickup trucks to work ... I've seen it.  Absolutely incredible excess, maybe higher gas prices aren't a completely bad thing.  Colder in Wisconsin tonight (-4 deg) than in Moscow or the North Pole of Alaska.  At work we've been warned to dress warmer because the energy company has capacity issues.

Strange to me that CLL keeps dropping in price, a company that's way more than the smoke and mirrors of others.   Everything follows the market, but there's real intrinsic value here, where else would you want to be?

New Message
Please login to post a reply