Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Lynn

I also like Jureks comments even it is not always the reply we wanted but it 's something to thnk about it.There are on SH also guys who called him a basher.

About the Luke deal and his view I don't understand his point of view quite well.To him Luke was a bad investment .So let's suupose they hadn(t bought Luke then they had tp buy NG on the market .So I would like to see a calculation with that in mind.Now they have if I'm correct almost enough gas to run 2 POD's maybe next year that will be a fact.So why is Luke a bad investment for a company who needs a lot of gas.

MRC has the same problems like other refiners today but if oil price will come down that could be a good thing to off set the lower oil price .I asked myself where this run up may halt?

Now something for the SAGD guys over here.They stated that they could achieve 14.000 bpd .Still they have an approval for only 10.000 bpd.

Is this approval based on a yearly outlook per day?Which means they can put out more in times they had good performance.Don't know if there is a difference between summer and winter time to pump up bitumen.

New Message
Please login to post a reply