Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Thanks Lynn.
As always nice to see you common sense and peace in your posts. I wish I had some more.

Thanks spidermen, diggersam, bbgdays for constrictive criticism.

My post was about Q1 numbers not about future (see the title). The numbers are what they are.

On May 11 on this board I posted the numbers for Q2/3/4 and 2009 including CLL SP projection ( $5 to $5.5 in 2008 and $6.8 to $7.3 in 2009).
This was about future.

People who do not know the past and history are called ignorant. Future belong to those who can learn form the past and apply it to the future.

Ps. The misleading slide I was referring to is the slide#8 on the previous presentation.

For those who say: "Gas prices are high not because of the cost of oil, but because of a lack of refining capacities" I say sell all your energy stocks because you do not know what you are invested in.

Good recovery in CLL SP. Just like with the PDP after disappointing Q1. Once again sharky was right on the market reaction . I add 5k this morning.

New Message
Please login to post a reply