Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Jurek:

My strength is not financial analysis. My strength has always been to evaluate marketing concepts and strategies and then capitalize on the results. As a consequence, I always developed strong relationships with good financial people within the organization as we jointly formed a good team. I was the idea and strategy analyst and proponent and my finance and accounting personnel kept me out of trouble.

This is not to say I am totally lacking in financial analysis, just to say that I understand that each individual needs to recognize their individual strengths and weaknesses and then form alliances with individuals able to fill in needed disciplines in which they are less than optimal. I have always believed such a strategy is what enables success in any endeavor. The old saying, "you got to know your weaknesses.

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply