Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Great discussions here.

Have been long and getting longer CLL for over 2 years now.

The analyes by those who have taken the trouble are probably very good. I would only comment that to subject Pod 1 to such a microscope is interesting but misses so much of the CLL story as to be of marginable value and to even attempt to relate such data to share price is an exercise in futility.

I share the opinion of those who are certain that the share price is being manipulated, There really is no good explanation for the current market cap given the proven resouces and assets and the certainty, given the land package, that the surface has, literally, barely been scratched.

This is especailly true when one sees the laughable valuations given to CLL's cohorts. Often with no cretified reserves at all.

The observer who pointed out the lack of a US market, in my opinion, is correct.

Jim Puplovas recent indictment of the unregulated Canadian markets and institutional abuses tends to strike a CLL nerve with me too.

I have theorized that CLL has been held down by a deep pocketed player who floods the market whenver thete is a hint of SP momentum.

I think someone wants to buy CLL cheap and is biding their time.

I mean who cares how many shares short you are if you plan to buy a majority stake at some point any way? Better to cover on the cheap cheap and gain your control at a depressed market valuation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply