Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Sharky

I call it a gorilla because once a gorilla gets hold of you it can tear you apart. On the other hand once it goes to work for you it is a good ally. We need it to go to work. Other then Rebel I don't think anybody on this board thinks this stock is doing good. Oil above $140 and it takes another slide down, tsx up. What oil & gas stock, year over year has stayed flat with prices the way they are. Maybe Lynn knows or maybe she has faith in the Algar approval coming soon. DG originally said 2nd quarter, then I heard someone else from CLL say probably 3rd quarter. The process is obviously lengthy, each day costs about $88,000 in interest. Interest that according to rebel is actually making more then it costs, but I doubt that.

Anyway Sharky it is not intended to be a rumour as I have no idea when approval will take place, and I believe it will. I just wanted a discussion regarding it. I think the early financing and lack of production increase from April 3 are two major reasons for the SP being flat.

New Message
Please login to post a reply