Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

What I Want To Hear!

posted on Aug 12, 2008 06:27PM

It appears that the vast majority of us find the quarterly results at minimum, disappointing.

Therefore, hopefully we will tomorrow get a reasonable and realistic assessment of all of the factors causing this disappointing result, as well as indication of what the game plan is to in the near term quarters, get the profitability to an adequate ROI for we the common shareholders.

For one, I am not interested in making fully at risk investments which will only yield a profit of 12 cents per share cents per year or 4.8% based on present valuel, with no dividend and no capital appreciation. There comes a time where not only the management. banks and institutional investors show a profit. And that time, after three years, is coming.

Patient within limits? Of course. Willing to make interest free loans for a protracted period of time with no return and all the risk? NO!

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply