Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Maybe worser for us Europeans because we have not much resources.We depend more from moslim countries for our oil or Russia for our gas so that's why politicians are more carefull in their wording towards these states.

In fact on long term vision for Canadians it would be a good time if oil sands became more and more inportant.That's why I can't quite understand why they hold up the expansion.Maybe due to CO2 issues but with new tech coming on line this must not be bad.

That's why I stay in CLL too but which I was some younger then I am now.Young guys who invest in these oil sands companies will benefit on the long run.I said it before .I compare CLL's chart somewhat with PBG.After staying long time in a sideways pattern at once it jumps out of it with big volumes coming in.This could be the same for CLL as well when their 2 POD's are at full speed running.So once again some more patience .

At current time we have some risk to overcome in CLL.First we must see that 10.000 bpd is ok and that Algar will go on as planned without any major problems or extra cash to use.

To Digger

The reason I thought you live in Australia was St Marys.It's a town in Australia too but I found your place .Seems quite nice living there too.Didn't know parrots fly so high to the North.

New Message
Please login to post a reply