Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

MarlboroDog.

4,329,012 shares traded.. so you can assume around 2.165 million shorts covered.. Now about the current increase in the short position, shorts enter the market at different points, so considering current market conditions and not being able to short financial stocks, this is to be expected. I still say that the institutions are just shorting and covering amongst themselves. I don't see any private shareholders parting with their shares at these prices. Notice that sudden dip down to $1.55,, an organized ploy to clear out all stop loss orders below $2.00...DG is doing a great job releasing news at critical time to assure shareholders. Oil prices are still hovering around $90 . As for selling MRC,,please it's paid for. Last quarter earnings were dragged down because of MRC low refining margins..Well ,oil prices have dropped so refining margins will improve.

Another important consideration, Elections in the U.S and Canada going on.. The whole U.S media and almost all of the elite rich elite are in the tank for Obama. Democrats always win when people are scared about the economy... I'm suggesting that the U.S market is being manipulated to ensure an obama victory..Not hard to do when you've got gazillionaires like Warren Buffet and George Sorros in your pocket.

Elections will be over soon, you wait things will suddenly improve.

New Message
Please login to post a reply