Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Brian

Still at work now.Will send email .

But Marlboro was right with his prediction to put a bid at 2 or maybe lower at 1.75 .Those who did that and sold at the end have a nice intraday profit.

To, early now to say we have a bottom but manytimes candles with large woakes?? are trend reversals.In a climbing trend a candle with a huge top woak is a selling sign and one with a large woak at the underside in a downtrend could indicate an attempt for a bottom.If I'm right there are some gaps to fill on the upside but now we face again many resistance levels on the way up if we turn.

I saw that the indexes too have rebounded at the end.At some point there is always a bottom .When people start to realize that goverments all over do many efforts to stop the crisis maybe a chance to reverse is in the making.Some predict a sign from recover in spring.

Can't print chart now because I'm working.

PS Someone posted CLL is "a sound company"Don't realy understand what that means.

Will come back when I'm home.

New Message
Please login to post a reply