Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi rebels

Yes low volume today.But before we had 4 days at 2 mil.or above and sp stays between .96 to 1.18 .Very wel controlled specially last 2 days.Almost no room to do something.

Maybe tomorrow again a low day cause I think many Americans will have days off until next week .

I guess you're right about that

I'm guessing that either the shorts have moved on to another company to play with or the palyers have just started a waiting game to see who blinks first.

I'm betting on the last part.Think they are waiting what oil and markets will do next week.Anyway if oil goes up further and also markets are following CLL has to do a move up I guess to stay in line.

I looked to PBG today and share price has also come down a big chunk but not so hard like CLL's .PBG regained some strengjt since October while CLL was still going down?Probably the risk factor of CLL is the reason .

New Message
Please login to post a reply