Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

TNX to all for the congrets.I think most of us here are in the 50's.Sadlu enough but true.But hey we are in good shape and have lots of things in mind to do.Hope for sure if my CLL shares could take a jump in coming years to make a nice trip to the US and Canada.

On the BNN talk.Didn't view it but I can imagine that DG is not so eager then he was last year with oil above 100 $.What can the man do .Same like us probably and hoping the price ofoil can go back to 55.If not then he can hope on a take over bid but that wouldn't be the best for us.That would mean we have almost no gains on our shares because we all almost bought between the 3 and 4 to 4.5 range.

So a take over bid at current conditions gives us no ckue for a bid in that zone I guess.I said once ,CLL was 2 years to late on the market.If they had Algar even start up in last months of 2008 all would be very different and we should have seen a jump to 6 or even higher .Probably we were by now back in the older range but not at this level.DG hasn't had the time on his side for his project.We all would have seen nice profits and now we have losses that's the other side of the medaillion.

But if we take last oil chart which I got from Jurek and posted here and we rely on that then we see the capitulation alerts which could sign the end of the downtrend attack on the oil price.To me latest actions to 35 is just the same artificial event made by non oil traders playing with the futures market .

Just as 145 was not reflecting the real oil price same is the 35 now.To me it's clear now that around 145 there was no shortage at all .

So probably the real value is somewhat in the middle.

New Message
Please login to post a reply