Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Feb 08, 2009 03:23AM

Rebels1

I believe the Press Release is clear and all statements made by me have always been followed with IMO. The language is specific, CLL has discussed amendments to the facility which could impact the loan serviceability (Jurek's point), and the continued availability of this credit. Add to this that CLL may be required to replace this credit facility with other financing alternatives and we can individually fill-in where we go from here.

"Our goal in our discussions with our banking syndicate has been to introduce appropriate amendments ....which could impact on continued credit availability and loan serviceability.

"....we may be required to examine other financing alternatives to replace this credit facility, which remains in full force and effect."

As a shareholder my concern focused more on oil prices and as it increases so should CLL. Now, I need to also consider the possibility that the 200M I thought was secure MAY require replacement (press release words not mine).

Whether you accept the press release as written, or DG email to you, or Jurek's definitive opinion, really doesn't matter. The end result is clear, CLL introduced amendments to the banking syndicate which could impact continued credit availability and loan serviceability of the 200M line of credit.

I hope DG can report back soon that this matter is resolved.

Booster

New Message
Please login to post a reply