Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Feb 10, 2009 04:58AM

Feb 10, 2009 07:53AM

Feb 10, 2009 09:56AM

Feb 10, 2009 10:24AM

Feb 10, 2009 10:27AM
Feb 10, 2009 11:02AM

Just home from work and I see big sell offs on stock markets.

So the plan which approved today has turned into sceptism about the quick start up of economy.Oil price too took a hit again.

Next days will be determend if we stay at these level or going down again.

Total ,Royal Dutch and some other refiners will shut down refineries for maintance for some weeks.So to see a nice pop up in oil price is not for the short time.

Toady I talked to one of our CEO's .Orders are far below normal and a brand new plant has so far nothing to produce ??He admit that many companies maybe are in some overdrive panic and in their attempt to reduce cost are firing people which create less consumption etc..At some point stocks will be empty and let's hope we see start ups again.To me at some point it's more panic driven attitude among many CEO's these days but when the sky will clear up that's the question.But it looks more and more that a quick restart will not be the case.So what will be the impact on oil price?Could be we will stay at current level for a long time period.

I think the Dow will hit 7500 again and let's hope it holds again.

Feb 11, 2009 04:40AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply