Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Jurek

There were clouds on the horizon in late summer. Unfortunately CLL was on the spending spree.

Yes maybe it was not wise to obtain latest Algar deal at such a high rate after all.

To Brian

I watched to some European oil stocks like Total and Royal Dutch.Indeed both surged yesterday but are today back at same level before.Also exxon is back around the 60 mark which is a major support from some years ago.So why should CLL do better.It still sticks around the December bottom again.

Hard times if you asked me.When the sell off in stocks wil stop I don't know.

I hope for sure that the analist of which I posted a chart earlier has not right this time with his prediction for a Dow at 4.000.

I read here sometimes that there is a believe that the US $ wil collapse again but in Europe we think that if a recovery will start it will be in the US first because of another approach.Though many of you are not supporting Obama at least the US acts bolder then in Europe.We have not that same united feeling over here to act like one nation.Though we have an European union most countries take meassure more on their own.So I don't see why the € should strenghten against the US $.Also in Europe they spend a lot of money to deal with the crisis.

The oil to 100.To me also not so relevant in short .Suppose Opec cut to half the supply then oil could surge but what then in current situation ?No sollution to encourage spending.A slow recover I think we will see but if we as CLL shareholders wil survive I don't know.Then I'm hoping on a buy out then we have at least some money back.Wondering if Jurek founds the time for a calculation what we could get ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply