Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

At this point, due to the incomplete information which we have regarding the acual costs and timeline of building Algar in total, it is impossible to make any informed worthwhile conclusions regarding estimates of total costs including already completed work. As this is vital in any evaluation needed to make an informed investment decision, I will look forward to being in possession of all reasonable information required to make an informed decision.

Then and only then, will any of we involved investors have the information needed to make an informed and judicious decision regarding our investment and how to proceed with it. Connacher owes all of we who have invested not only our money, but also concern and care, that much over what is now for most of us, a protracted period of time.

Finally, I notice the lack of presence of several formerly very active people from this Board recently. As many of them were quite active, I can only assume we may have recently lost some of our previous compatriots. Examples, Sharky and Niceguy. If you are out there, let us know.

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply