Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Brian,

I appreciate your post, although sometimes they're a little too conspiratorial.. Memos and news releases are directed at regulators and the financial money managers not us little guys sitting at our home computers..That said I do agree that there is a concerted effort to influence SP direction in both directions..I've given up trying to apply logic to not only CLL but to the market in general. I've bought a few books on technical trading and I've found that much of it makes sense. People are trading not on news, logic, or common sense but instead on greed or fear generated by computer software analyzing candles, trends etc. When the software says buy, they buy, when it sells sell, they sell..

Once again I have faith in CLL , no faith in the market that determines their success.. Level 2 is showing me a 100k bid just popped up at 1.14..now I do agree with you that this does appear to be conspiratorial,,but it could also be someone trying to get the best price they think they can get.

New Message
Please login to post a reply