Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Thanks Scott

Do you think this is a little confusing?

This "opportunity" (as per management statement) will cost CLL long term shareholders $20 million (if warrants are exercised) just to own 22% of PDP as oppose to 24% we own now. 2% loss of holdings for $20 M price tag.

$20 million here, $20 million there ...after all this is only faceless shareholders money.

Regarding the institutional holders you posted yesterday.

Correct me if I am wrong but we use to have 36% not that long ago.

Do you think that this extra 200 million shares issue recently is finally filtering down the stream?

IMO luck of interest from retail investors is forcing the institutions who bought the CLL new issue to trade them on the open market or report the holdings.

From what I here is that the institutions are waiting for the CLL to get the new $200 million credit facility to further improve liquidity and above all to see if POD1 can achieve the 10,000 bbl/d production.

Almost 2 years has passed after the first steam and POD1 straggles to achieve 75% of nominal production.

New Message
Please login to post a reply