Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Sep 11, 2009 11:28AM
Sep 11, 2009 04:32PM
Sep 13, 2009 05:35PM

Hi Rebels

You seem rather upset..

Upset is maybe not he right word but we must be realistic.The nice story of CLL past years has changed .Now we are back in the situation before POD 1 was built but the exitment is not the same from the investors .So we need to climb above 3 $ again to get back in our old trend .The same fast run up like before will not happen again I think but rather nased on facts and figures.

We can't say at current point and with the latest financing they don't have a chance but future will tell us how things evolve and let us hope that the latest deal was the last one and they can go further with cash they can generate out both plants if Algar comes on line.

Maybe PDP has a bigger chance to run up if they can fix the well problem or if they found another good well.Time will tell.

I just heard on our tv that our ministers will take actions on the banking sector to pay back some of the money they got and shortly after that I heard Obama speeking also about the banking problems and Wall Street behavior.So all over the world governments will look to the banking sector their actions.

There are signs that there is a believe that the crisis is fading away..So lets hope for it then probably the bear market trend could change but if that's the start of a bull market again I doubt.A sideways trend however could not be so bad also for oil.

Some are talking about oil price at150 or more but if the US $ weakens again then gold goes up same with oil.So that's rather an artificial event rather then a demand.

Also heard today some CEO's from automotive sector speaking and they are not so positive on that sector.They told there is about 25 % overcapacity.So up here we have a lot of car makers and it looks not so good.They told that the Chinese or looking to take over Volvo.Just for the know how alone.THat will bring a lot of workless people again in many cuntries.

So more and more trends or going to built small engine cars ,solar systems for electricity and wind power mills and other systems which use many oil related oil products.So I'm not so a fan of peak oil theory that it will happening soon.I wouldn't say that therefor oil will go down but rather and that should be the best case ,an slowly upwards trend instead of a quick spike.That would be best for economy but also for oil related companies etc..

Sep 14, 2009 04:05PM
Sep 14, 2009 06:44PM
Sep 15, 2009 03:19PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply