Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

That's very well said Dootin.Indeed Brian is pointing on some events which are not always liked by some up here but i think he is right.i also read a lot of stuff from analist and economist up here and i believe the best times are over in Europe and the US .

Dondon is probably a nice guy but it's too simply to assume that oil could rise if Europe and the US loose their economic power.Who are the buyers of the Chinese goods?We are mostly.The world today is so connected that when troubles are ariving it's spread all over.

So for us let us hope oil can stay above 60 $ oil so that CLL will see not much trouble arrising .

Also I agree the comments about bashing or pumping on boards like this and SH etc. will have no influence on the sp .The major big funds make th emarket and not we up here.

BTW today we broke the resistance and important with a high volume .So chart players have seen this and buy orders were triggered IMO.Could be we are on the way to the 1.6 again .

New Message
Please login to post a reply