Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

yes the damage was doen by the PG issue.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/05/06/markets/markets_newyork/index.htm

But indeed we are living in a computer world and this action shows that if one component takes a dive all the rest is related to it.Eeven the fact a small company like CLL went down in the same way.i stated once that these computers are linked together and prorbably are running with almost the same software settings .

It's not a coinsidence we stopped at the support line .Those we had placed buy orders at that level did a nice buying .

I don't think situation will become very dramatic with the Greek case.For companies earnings Greek is not a big player .It represents only 1 % conomic activity in the Eurozone.The problem with the Eurozone in compare with the US is we don't act fast enough as a Euro State.Therefor the US act more as a whole nation but here with the different countries and leaders which all has their own reason for acting pro or contra is some action is needed.That causes uncertainty among investors.

Any idea what we can expect for Q 1 figures next week.Normally with the higher price they got iin last Q figures compared to Q4 could be a little better or am I wrong?

New Message
Please login to post a reply