Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Sharky,

We need a big finish to the week tomorrow for a change instead of the big Friday drops we have been seeing lately. That will bode well for next weeks rally if there is to be one. Here in the UAE we have a head start in trading as the first day is Sunday. A big weekly finish for Europe and US will drive stocks higher here for sure and I will be dabbling if that is the case. In and straight out again. Actually it is so predictable it is unreal. Every day is the same. If the DOW/S&P are down overnight both the Dubai and Abu Dhabi stocks tank after opening. Then when the FTSE opens it follows whatever that is doing. If I could somehow short these markets here I could really make a killing in both directions. As far as CLL is concerned I don't have huge exposure as I once did and right now I am in the green for the first time since I first bought in all those years ago. What CLL did teach me was not to fall in love with stocks and I hope I am cured of that one. Still I really want this company to do well as I still have a bit of a soft spot for it even after all the grief it has given me. I guess You and Brian and a few others may agree on that one. We have certainly been through the mill. Lets hope the steaming and start up of production go well and you never know one day this stock may be worth holding on to long term again.

Den

New Message
Please login to post a reply