Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Den

because the markets were driven mostly by software programs they just make copies of each one.That's why it looks unreal.

My exposure to the stock market is limited.Though I had a lot of cash available i put no extra money in shares.That was also my approach not to bet on stocks.I had a lot more in secured vast interest funds which are safe but less atractive in terms of earnings but at least you have no stress.

I trade mostly with CLL and sometimes with Total too .With my gains on CLL I buy some more .I don't take much risk anymore.

Still I think with CLL we can earn some money from this point.At least 1.85 can be reached when we get the news that Algar will start producing.

Any idea's on how the reserve repport can support the sp?

Saw some views lately from the oil spill in the Gulf.Really a tragedy for that nice region up there.Unbelievable they had no plan for such an event.That will have a huge impact on the sea life and coastlines.

New Message
Please login to post a reply