Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Oilman:

Believe me, I would prefer to not be churlish regarding Connacher. At the same time the reality of the last two years is very frustrating. You yourself reference the fact that the production problems with Pod 1 commenced with the taking off line of Pod 1 nearly two years ago at the time of the economic crisis. A decision I believe made due to a lack of proper planning and budgeting which threat still remains today. A reality which I have learned is consistent with previous positions management has held in other companies.

At the same time now is certainly likely not a good time to be selling. One thing I have learned is that Connacher is not a stock to hold for the long term, but rather to be ridden in cycles, exit and then rejoin the position near the trough between waves.

In the interim, I will attempt to relax the stridency of my opinions. If only Management would improve their performance and risk taking, my part of the deal would be so much easier.

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply