Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

If we get 2 bucks as an offer as you describe then a lot of shareholders who has bought CLL some years ago and never traded the stock that's a bad situation because they end up with for many around half of investment as a loss.

I was lucky to start trading a year ago and with 2 bucks as an offer i will have a small profit after all but for many of us on this board this was not the option when we bought before pod 1 was on construction.

Perhaps CLL if production ramp up on Algar is without major problems the company can be a good take over target but as we all know things turned the negative way when the crisis started .

We need some luck now and that's mostly the bitumen price that will make the good outcome and second a smooth start up.But as we follow the bourses there is now hesitation on the trend.Bernanke now is more focussed on deflation now that there is news that the crisis has become to an end.Maybe that's why oil can make no fist these days.There are heavy ups and downs even on daily performance .

How do you guys think about near time oil and bitumen trend?

For myself if bitumen moves up again we better see no offering on CLL.Now that we get another chance towards 2 plants coming on full speed by next year and if indeed economic situation gets better CLL's trend can built up momentum again.So it would be bad if things become more rosy for the company a take over comes in front of it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply